Join us May 7th, 2023
for our PuppyUp Wisconsin Walk.
McKee Farms Park
10 am – 3 pm
Walk begins @ approx. 11:45 am.
PuppyUp Wisconsin 2023 Walk offers a way to join together in-person with other dog-lovers!
- 2 Options to register: Sign up as a Fundraiser for free and raise your event fee
- OR Register as a Walker and pre-pay your event fee. Register here.
- Event fees as follows:
$25 through May 5th
$30 May 6th and day of event
- Once you donate (or fundraise) your event fee, you’ll be able to take advantage of the EXPEDITED CHECK-IN.
- Raising $100 will earn a special event tee shirt.
- For an easy way to earn points that you can redeem for Incentive Gifts, SEE BELOW.
In addition to the 2-mile Walk,
this year we have added the following activities:
The fun keeps coming!
Bring a costume for your pet showing off their best “Summer vacation vibes”!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners.
Contest will be held just after the Walk.
Your dog’s speed can be checked with our Radar Gun!
Prizes for the top 3 times.
Will your dog catch the “rabbit”
in the shortest time?
Slobber Saloon –
where your dog can belly up to the “bar” and enjoy a cool dog beer.
Delta Beer Lab –
so you can enjoy a cold one.
Photo op with
the Madison Mallards Mascot!
By taking certain actions during the PuppyUp Madison Walk and through fundraising, participants will earn points which can be redeemed for prizes.
To earn points through MY HQ:
- Self-Donate: Earn 200 points by donating to your fundraising efforts.
- Customize Your Fundraising Page: Earn 100 points when you update your personal page with a photo and a story of “Why I Walk”.
- Send Emails: Earn 10 points for every email sent from the PuppyUp Memphis HQ.
- Share on Facebook: Earn 300 points by linking your fundraising page to Facebook through your HQ.
- Simply ASK: Every dollar raised earns you 10 points ($25 = 250 points)
Point Redemption Levels:
New Feature on this site:
Wall of Hope:
Do you have a Cancer Fighting Superhero in your life?
If your pet has been touched by cancer
(whether they are still living or have passed),
and you would like to honor them on our Wall of Hope,
please click here.
Submit their name, photo & brief story.
Madison Tribute Signs:
PuppyUp Madison is pleased to once again offer our participants a way to honor their loved ones who have been touched by cancer. You can purchase a Tribute Sign that will be placed along the walk route.
These 11″ x 14″ signs are $25.00 each and may be ordered with your choice of caption:
After the walk, the sign will be yours to keep.
HOW TO PROVIDE PAYMENT:
Please click here and then DONATE (blue button) and enter the total amount due. ($25 per sign)
You will be contacted by email for instructions on emailing the photo and name and caption (In Memory or Survivor) for each sign ordered.
The deadline for ordering the signs is Wednesday, April 19, 2023.