Welcome to PuppyUp Madison 2017!
Join us for our 4th Annual PuppyUp Madison event on Sunday, May 7, 2017 at McKee Farms Park in Fitchburg, WI!
- 10:00 am – Registration and Backpack Pick Up ~ Visit our Sponsors and Vendors!
- 11:30 am – Opening Ceremony – Introduction of Canine and Human Heroes
- 11:45 am – 2-Mile Walk Begins
- 12:45 pm – Celebration Ceremony – Top Team and Individual Fundraisers Awards, Spirit of Madison Award, Total Funds Raised, Closing Remarks
NOTE NEW LOCATION & TIME!
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Location: Edinger Surgical Options, 1848 Waldorf Blvd
5:00 – 7:00pm
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Location: Veterinary Emergency Services East, 4902 East Broadway
4:00 – 6:00pm
We’d like to recommend that all teams have one person come and pre-register their entire team and pick up their event backpacks. There is of course still time to register so make sure your friends, teammates, family, etc are all signed up and ready to walk with us on May 7, 2017 to celebrate, remember and have a whole lot of fun! We’ll see you at pre-registration!
PuppyUp Madison is a family focused event for all humans and canines to enjoy! This heartwarming and energizing event raises awareness, funds and provides education in the field of comparative oncology and the links between canine and human cancer. It is a day to honor and recognize those who have survived or are battling cancer, and memorialize those whose lives have been lost to this disease. Meet our canine and human heroes, visit our sponsors and vendors, enjoy music, food and fun!
PuppyUp Madison 2016 Fun Facts!
- 1100 Human Participants
- 900 Canines
- 83 Teams
- 55 Sponsors
- Over $132,000.00 Raised to help find a CURE!
Please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you!