“Cancer Can’t Keep A Good Dog Down”
2020 Calendar Contest
This is the 12th year that the Puppy Up Foundation is producing our beautiful “Cancer Can’t Keep a Good Dog Down” calendar and we’d like you to participate!
Enter the contest to HONOR your canine cancer hero, PROMOTE awareness of canine cancer and FUNDRAISE for cancer research to benefit both pets and people.
Who can enter? Anyone with a dog who currently has or has had cancer (living or passed), including dogs who have entered before.
How do I enter the contest? Register your dog as a participant in the contest ($25 entry fee).
- If you want to enter more than 1 dog, there will be a separate registration with fee for each of them.
- Log in to your Headquarters (HQ) and upload your pet’s photo and customize their fundraising page.
- Add your dog’s story in 150 words or less about how they came to be touched by cancer. Include their personality, favorite activities and treats. Pages that are customized raise nearly 3 times more than non-customized pages.
- Share your page with friends and family. Let them know how this has touched your dog’s life and your own.
- Have fun and good luck!
How does voting work?
- Voting begins as soon as you enter and ends at midnight, EDT on June 30th. (Any votes received after that time will be appreciated, but will not count towards the final tally.)
- You can register your dog at any time prior to the end of voting. But, the earlier you register, the more time you have to promote your pet on social media to get votes for your dog!
- Your $25 registration fee applies as 25 votes for your dog. (Votes are $1 each, minimum donation $5.)
- Your voting dollars go to fund cutting-edge research in comparative oncology, that branch of research that benefits both companion animals and humans in our fight against cancer.
- A minimum of 13 pets with the highest number of votes will win a prominent place in the calendar with their photo and story.
- Any pet with a minimum of 50 votes will be included in the calendar gallery.
We’re looking forward to all this year’s entries, and through your participation, funding vital canine cancer research. ENTER NOW